All contents copyright © 2012 Dean Chalkley Ltd. All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Dean Chalkley Ltd.
This website contains “Cookies”, they are used to optimise the efficiency of the Site for the user. A Cookie is a small text file that contains information and is stored on a user’s computer when the user visits a website. There are two types of Cookies. One of these, known as a “Persistent Cookie”, is permanent and is stored on the user’s computer even after he or she has left the website in question and closed the web browser. The other is temporary, a so-called ”Session Cookie”, and is stored on the user’s computer during the Internet session. When the web browser is closed, the Session Cookie disappears from the user’s computer.
The Site uses both Persistent and Session Cookies.
These are used to:
- Count the number of visitors and analyse traffic (Using Google Analytics)
- Enable the Site to remember and display the shopping basket chosen by the user
- Enable the Site to remember and display the screen resolution chosen by the user
You agree not to: (a) upload, transmit, post, email or otherwise make available to the Site, any content or other material in any format that: (x) is false, inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, libellous and/or otherwise objectionable; (y) infringes any third party's intellectual property; or (z) contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (b) alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any other content appearing on the Site or contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Dean Chalkley Ltd official or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to the Site. The use of any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site is expressly prohibited.
Proprietary Rights Restrictions
All material on the Site including without limitation all informational text, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, files, documents, images or other materials (collectively, the "Materials"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, is owned by Dean Chalkley Ltd or other parties that have licensed their material to Dean Chalkley Ltd and is protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. Dean Chalkley Ltd disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names other than its own. Trademarks, logos, images and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of either Dean Chalkley Ltd or other third parties. You agree not to display or use such marks without written permission from Dean Chalkley Ltd or the appropriate party. The Materials on the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means. Any modification of the Materials, use of the Materials on any web site or networked computer environment, or use of the Materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Materials and is expressly prohibited. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Dean Chalkley Ltd or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
1. Not all images displayed on deanchalkley.com are available as prints. Any image that is available to purchase as a print will be clearly marked. Even after purchase any images bought as prints remains the sole copyright of Dean Chalkley Ltd. By purchasing an image as a print You hereby agree that the print may only be used for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes including public display, exploitation, reproduction or syndication to third parties.
2. You understand and accept that even if any item on the site is offered for sale it does not necessarily mean that it is available. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any unavailable items are marked accordingly but where items are not marked we reserve the right at our discretion not to process your order.
3. Your items will be dispatched within 14 days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
4. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form. Please email us if you require courier delivery.
5. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
6. In the event of any damage to a product as a result of mishandling in transit, we will send you a replacement. If it is not possible to send you a replacement, we will issue you with a full refund. If the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us by phone (or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of order receipt. When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally despatched from deanchalkley.com and received by you. All items must be returned with tracking details.
7. If items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Dean Chalkley Ltd. and will be credited to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the damaged items by Dean Chalkley Ltd. Please return them to the address at the bottom of the page along with a note of your details and the reason for return.
8. All prints are signed, numbered and accompanied with a certificate of authenticity which gives details of the edition and paper type.
9. All prints are sold unmounted and unframed unless otherwise stated.
Links to Other Web Sites
If any link is offered connecting You to a third party web site, it is as an accommodation to You and to the respective third party site owner and is provided without charge. Sites linked to and from this Site are not necessarily under the control of Dean Chalkley Ltd and We shall have no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever for the content including, without limitation, the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements set forth therein, or privacy practices of any such linked site or any link or linking program at any time. We do not necessarily endorse companies (or related products or services) to or from which the Site is linked. If You decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Materials on this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Materials. The use of this Site and the Materials is at your own risk.
Dean Chalkley Ltd does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that this site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the site or the materials results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Dean Chalkley Ltd is not responsible for those costs.
The site, and the contents therein, are provided "as is" and "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. We are not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors of the site, content on the site or the Internet. Dean Chalkley Ltd does not exercise control over any third parties that provide content to the site and therefore provides no representations or warranties regarding same. Additionally, the site may be unavailable unexpectedly as a result of errors or circumstances beyond our control.
Limitation of Liability
Dean Chalkley Ltd and its directors, officers and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation or the like) arising out of (a) the use of the site, (b) the content on the site, (c) web sites linked to this site and the content, goods and/or services provided therein (d) any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon the information within, or content of, the site, and/or (e) the inability to use the site and content contained therein (including, but not necessarily limited to, loss of profits, goodwill or savings, downtime, damage to or replacement of programs and data), whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise (but excluding claims arising out of personal injury or death) even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Dean Chalkley Ltd cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the site.
The provisions of this paragraph will survive any termination of this agreement. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
No Offer of Securities
Nothing on this Site should be taken as an invitation to acquire stock in any jurisdiction in which an offer, sale, resale or delivery would constitute a violation of the applicable securities laws or require any additional registration statements to be filed.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release Dean Chalkley Ltd, its directors, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Site and/or any content contained therein.
Changes to the Service
Failure to Abide by these Terms
Governing Law; Consent to Jurisdiction
Address for returns:
Dean Chalkley Ltd, Dove House, 109 Bartholomew Road, London NW5 2BJ